Tuesday, October 5, 2021

PICTURESQUE (Ode for Jawili Beach)

 


PICTURESQUE

(Ode for Jawili Beach)

 By TinigNiMaria

 

The skies as clear as crystals

Blue as a white cat’s eyes

Clouds as white as cotton

Birds in V-formation

 

Sands as fine as sugar

Softly touching my feet

Light as a dove’s feather

Stay with me forever

 

Shadows as dark as night

Add magic, mystery

Laughter that sounds like bells

Voices that sound like songs

 

Sun rays as gold as corns

Quiet, stillness, and peace

As precious as diamond

Sight as warm as a hug

 

The lovely cicada

Like a sweet, slow ballad

Sunset like ending song

I never want to go

 

Picturesque – perfection

Fantastic work of God

The sight that feels like home

Where I truly belong

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO OTHER GOD

  NO OTHER GOD By Tinig ni Maria You tell me not to worry You promise You’ll provide You set me free from captivity You calm my weary mind  ...