Wednesday, October 20, 2021

My Crown

 




 MY CROWN

By Tinig ni Maria


I stand in the middle of the crowd

As the people watch me intently

I do not look, I don’t need to see

You are my eyes, great things you show me

 

I walk in the middle of darkness

As the branches of trees reach for me

I don’t run, I’m not in a hurry

You’re my feet, you hold me up calmly

 

I step on broken branches and twigs

As blood trickles on path I can’t see

I do not yell because I am free

You’re my potion, you always heal me

 

I run in the middle of the woods

As darkness deepens it covers me

I do not stop, it’s just not scary

You are my shield, here to protect me

 

I jump over hundred deadly traps

As their teeth snap under me madly

I don’t falter, let them go crazy

You are my rock, you always got me

 

I pass by, lions pouncing at me

Their thunderous roars loud and mighty

I do not shake, I stand tall and proud

Heavenly Father, You are my crown

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO OTHER GOD

  NO OTHER GOD By Tinig ni Maria You tell me not to worry You promise You’ll provide You set me free from captivity You calm my weary mind  ...